Townhouse Motel
  • Pool
Sis-Q-Inn(Weed)
$75
$65
Best Western Plus Tree House(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
$150
BestWestern.com
Mt. Shasta Inn and Suites(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
$89
Alpine Lodge(Mount Shasta)
$90
Strawberry Valley Inn(Mount Shasta)(Great Value!)
$159
$154
Shasta Inn(Mount Shasta)
$119
All reviewsacross the streetmt shastaclean bathroomparking lotold schoolup to datemotelstopchain
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

We just stopped here on our way from Oregon to Vegas beginning of March. Bedroom is reasonable size. Bathroom was large but has no vent so you have to crack open a window, which results in a very cold and damp bathroom in the morning. We were provided with flimsy towels not even one to put on the tile floor. I slipped so many times bec the times were soaked. Other than that the room was warm. Water pressure for the shower was awesome. Tub was big enough for a nice bath. Surrounded by quaint little places to eat and easy walk to everything. Will probably stay at another hotel if this was the vacation destination and not just a stop.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stayed here based on some other reviews on our recent trip to California. The place was easy to find, and I had hoped it would turn out to be a middle-level motel. We were not pleased. Mattress was exceedingly hard, the sheets were worn (and looked like they had bleach stains), the room was functional but that's the best we could say about it. Won't stay there again. We requested a downstairs room (because we didn't want to lug our stuff upstairs) and there wasn't even a phone in the room (they did tell us that, but still.)

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Very friendly staff. Good location. Close to hi low cafe. Rooms were quiet. Easy to sleep in. Clear view of mount Shasta. Heaters work great. Cable, wifi. Inexpensive! Worth $50 easily. Very easy to locate. Across the street from weed gift shop.

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed January 29, 2014

this small roadside motel was exactly what we needed coming back from crater lake to mount Shasta (15 minutes away). we had the corner room at the 2nd floor. it was clean, and the bath tab was great. I don't expect much on those kind of trips, but this one was also not expensive so it was even better. weed as a town doesn't have much to see or eat, but we did have breakfast at elli's espresso and bakery just down the road, and it was so good!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank amiroi
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Ticking down my list of must haves where I will stay is "pet friendly". This place is old but it's clean, bed, bath and yard. Not really inexpensive but ok for the price. I had the far corner lower floor room, could park my car almost in front of my room and even though right next to a busy Truck Route, I slept well. Not so sure if you would if you had an upstairs room though. I had to at least stay in Weed ONCE in my Life (passed through it many times) and there isn't that much in the way of affordable, pet friendly places to stay. There would be IF ALL pet owners were responsible people, but we do not live in a perfect World, so hench, varying irresponsible pet owners have made fees necessary and the accommodation people know we'll pay it sooooo ya, darn pet fees (anywhere from $10.00 to $25.00 per night!! yikes!!) Crazy! Oh and by the way, I just figured it out. The pet fees are not taxed, if you check your bill~~thus are they really declared as income or are they just pocketed?? Ha! Who knows? We just pay them no matter what. The Owner of the Townhouse was a friendly sort, but I just couldn't get any coffee at 7:00am even though the open sign was on and the instructions were to ring the bell, but then I wasn't sure if I should ring the bell or were they really open so I didn't bother. I'd recommend and if I was to EVER stay in Weed again, I'd stay there. Nice place. I felt safe, comfortable and warm. Heck it went down to minus 1 that night! Worth your while to visit The Weed Store across the street. Such a hoot and no I don't smoke the stuff and the town is named after a man's last name~~he started a lumber mill there and gave the town his name. I didn't know that until my overnight visit.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo