“This will be one of our best vacation memorys”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Weaverville
Weaverville Hotel & Emporium
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Weaverville
Reviewed April 5, 2010

Wow! This place is great well worth the expence. We could have spent less but why? Great people, great room, everything was great. When we are in the area we will not stay anywhere else. When you are looking for lodging in Weaverville these people don't have to use the word victorian when describing there Hotel and some of the people that do in Weaverville should not. Be careful.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 10, 2010

WOW! If you are looking for a place to get away from the pressures of everyday life, this is it! The hospitality is unbeatable. This fully restored 19th century hotel has ammenities you won't find in too many places: a warm welcome from the Inn Keepers and staff, luxurious bedding, gas fireplace in the room, replica clawfoot tub but with jaccuzzi jets, (separate shower too) soft robes, slippers, coffee tea & hot chocoate and, our favorite, the evening turn-down of the bed complete with decadent chocolate truffles! These folks know how to pamper you and treat you special! Jeanne, Brian, Cathy & Maddy really go the extra mile to make your stay a memorable one. And the location is perfect: right in Old Town where you can easily walk to beautiful shops, art galleries and great restaurants. Be sure to eat at La Grange for dinner and try The Garden for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2009

We just returned from a 3 day get-away to Weaverville for a fishing trip on the Trinity River and to enjoy some relaxation. Wow....the Weaverville Hotel was amazing. Jeanne is the most gracious host and we felt like family the moment we arrived. We stayed in the largest room, the La Grange room, to best accomodate our family (and because our 13 year old would be much happier with a TV and DVD player!). It was spacious, charming, and comfortable, and the kitchenette was perfect since we had to get up early the first morning for our fishing trip. Besides being everything we had hoped for based on the other reviews, it was also extremely convenient. It sits right in the old downtown area, with all the shops and cafes a few steps from the hotel. Don't miss the La Grange restaurant if you come to town -- it's right acoss the street and the food is fantastic. We took a peek at all of the other rooms in the hotel, and they are all delightful -- each with its own special charm. When we are back in this area, there is no doubt that we'll stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2009

I stopped at this hotel after a lengthy Fall road trip through Oregon - and WOW! what a wonderful place to stay! Lovely, well-decorated, spacious rooms with great beds, small fireplaces, showers, and champagne tubs. Gracious innkeepers who went out of their way to help me locate an old college friend I had not seen in - ready? - 48 years! Coupons provided for meals at local restaurants - and they are very good. Also has a "no cost" arrangement with the gym across the street if one wishes to utilize it. The hotel has been thoroughly renovated - but not violated in spirit. I cannot say anything more except I will return - and that is the highest compliment I can make.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed September 20, 2009

I didn't want to leave! This hotel has it ALL!! Excellent service!!! I LOVED everything about this hotel and can't wait to go back!!

The rooms was clean, comfortable, quiet, and full of history! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone! I stayed on business but will go back for leisure!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed April 6, 2009

Our stay here was fantastic. Love the service, location and the room! Very cute and clean. Jeanne and Brian are lovely hosts and I would definitely stay here again. Wish we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mikala37
Reviewed February 1, 2009

I loved the Weaverville Hotel. I arrived on a Friday evening after a long day of work, travel and a flat tire on a remote country highway. I was welcomed warmly and given a choice of two charming rooms. I selected the one with the fireplace and reading nook. The experience was incredible - I came "home" after having dinner at a local eatery and indulged in the most bubbly bubble bath I have ever had and curled up with my book in front of the fire. The rest of the weekend was just as relaxing and I slept the best I had in a long time.

If you're looking for elegance, comfort and a trip back in time, the Weaverville Hotel is for you. Sumptuous beds and period decor are a big plus. If you're like me and like to have breakfast in your pajamas, I recommend picking up a muffin the day before and enjoying it in your room in the morning with coffee you brew yourself on your room's sideboard.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank Margaret70
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weaverville
Indian Creek Lodge
#1 of 1 in Weaverville
49er Gold Country Inn
49er Gold Country Inn
#4 of 5 in Weaverville

Been to Weaverville Hotel & Emporium? Share your experiences!