“Unfortunately We Didn't Stay But the Emporium is Fabulous!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Weaverville
Weaverville Hotel & Emporium
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Weaverville
Oklahoma
“Unfortunately We Didn't Stay But the Emporium is Fabulous!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

It was too early to stay in the hotel but we loved shopping in the Emporium. Fantastic items of all kinds and wonderful people running the shop. They were very helpful about places to see and things to do in this great little town. But most of all they had such unique gifts and items of interest.
Next time we'll work it out to be able to stay there. What a neat little town.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Jeanne M, Owner at Weaverville Hotel & Emporium, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
We so appreciate your glowing report on our emporium, our team, and our town! We do try to provide real hospitality in a more and more stressful and fast-moving world, as well as fun shopping! (A little retail therapy never hurts.) We are thinking of making this our motto at the emporium: "People who think money can't buy happiness don't know where to shop." Happy shopping to you, and looking forward to having you as our guests at the hotel.
Till then, and with many thanks for your kind words,
Jeanne

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Rocklin, California
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Loved this hotel and the great service. The chocolate truffle and turned down bed make it easy to get a good night's rest.

It is a treasure in the middle of the beautiful surrounding forest. Not something you'd expect to find in such a remote place.

Will definitely return for vacation some day.

Thank you!

Room Tip: View rooms online to pick the one that you like best. I stayed in 2 separate rooms and loved them b...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you so much for your kind words. People who travel on business tend to have more experience than most with hotel/motel stays, so an accolade from a business traveler means a lot to us. Wishing you safe travels till we meet again,
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I highly recommend staying at the Weaverville Hotel when visiting Weaverville. The hotel is my home away from home when traveling due business. This a wonderful historic hotel with great hosts including Jesse the border collie. Delightful room with great attention to detail. One of the high points no TV's in the rooms! Very good wireless when you have be connected. The evening turn down and chocolate truffles are a great touch a truly appreciated.

• Stayed May 2013
Jeanne M, Owner at Weaverville Hotel & Emporium, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
When Brian and I re-opened the hotel after 2 years of renovation, I wondered whether we would appeal to business travelers since we do not really offer TV in the rooms. I was and am surprised and pleased always to discover there are lots of business travelers who actually prefer the peace and quiet and a good book. Thank you for your kind words. I hope we continue to meet high expectations when it comes to a home away from home. What a nice compliment!
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband and I traveled to Weaverville to celebrate the life of his Grandmother who had passed away in February. Usually we stayed with her at her home. This was a wonderful substitute. I honestly was not expecting such a charming and personable staff and hotel. We stayed in the Bully Choop room (room 3). It was comfortable, quiet, and so lovely. Jeanne was a wonderful help to us, showing us around the hotel and making us feel so welcome. I didn't feel like our room was noisy; it faced a side street, had a nice view of the mountains and was never too hot. The old school charm of the room and amenities was wonderful but they also had some modern amenities to keep us comfortable. Every detail has been thought of here. Even though they do not serve breakfast, they gave us vouchers that were redeemable at local shops and cafes. I highly recommend this place to someone who is looking to relax and go back in time when life was simpler. If you want a television and modern furniture in your room this is not for you. There is a tv in one of the room's and a tv in a common area but it was nice to get away from technology and enjoy the surroundings. I would love to come back here!

Room Tip: We had room 3 which faced a side street and I felt it was quiet. Most of the rooms except for room 1...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words. We will hope to see you again someday, and under happier circumstances. Till then and with all good wishes,

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This quaint hotel in mountain town Weaverville, California is charming and has wonderful hospitality. Our room had a modern claw foot bathtub, four post bed, and beautiful armoire. They give you a $10 certificate for a few different restaurants across the street. We are staying again this summer on our way to the lake.

Room Tip: My favorite room is La Grange due to the claw foot bathtub!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Christi L
Jeanne M, Owner at Weaverville Hotel & Emporium, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Christi, thank you so much for your very nice review of our hotel! Your kind words give us a reason to never rest on our laurels, but always to try our hardest to make each guest's experience in Weaverville a good one. Thank you!
San Francisco, California
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed here just one night while visiting family locally. I can't really recall the number of times (in our less than 24 hours there) that my husband turned to me and said he loved the room. It was spacious, extremely comfortable, clean and tastefully decorated. The owners go above and beyond with the kind of hospitality you can't get in even the finest resorts-they obviously care about this property and the guests they welcome. We will never stay anywhere else in Weaverville again!

Room Tip: The La Grange room is very spacious, with a separate sitting room, small area with fridge and microw...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Eve C
Jeanne M, Owner at Weaverville Hotel & Emporium, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Great reviews like yours are really what keeps us going. Whenever we get discouraged, we go to the tripadvisor website (or to our room journals) and read the kind words of people like you, and know our efforts at real hospitality have not gone unnoticed. Thank you! I hope your kindness comes back to you tenfold.
chattanooga tn
Reviewed February 25, 2013

t's been a year since we stayed there, but I still remember how beautiful it was. The way it was decorated, the historic style, it were as if you just stepped back in time to a more relaxed lifestyle.
Although we only stayed one night it was the most memorable night I've had at any hotel. My wife and my mother-in-law just fell in love with it. They're sheets on they're bed were so soft I thought they were going to try to take them home. The owner and staff were so kind to us and enjoyed our southern accent so much (we're from north Georgia). I've always wanted to go to Northern California but now I dream of going back for a longer stay and when I do I long to stay at the Weaverville Hotel & Emporium for several nights. It's almost like being homesick, yet I only stayed one night. Now it wasn't just the hotel it was the beautiful town and scenery that I miss, but the hotel was the biggest part of it. My name is Ernie Goins and I want to say a very special hello and thanks to the owner and staff there for me and my wife Sharon, my son Cody, and my mother-in-law Delaphene for an unforgettable night at the Weaverville Hotel & Emporium.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank sharon g
Jeanne M, Owner at Weaverville Hotel & Emporium, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Ernie! Your review of Weaverville and the Weaverville Hotel blew us all away! Thank you for your kind words and encouragement! We really enjoy what we do here, but guests like you and your family are the icing on the cake for us. We look forward to seeing you all again one day, and till then, wishing you all the best.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Weaverville
The Whitmore Inn
#2 of 3 in Lewiston
49er Gold Country Inn
49er Gold Country Inn
#5 of 5 in Weaverville

Been to Weaverville Hotel & Emporium? Share your experiences!