other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Centennial, Colorado
“Needs upgrades!”
Reviewed July 24, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

When I go on a vacation I expected The house to be nicer than the one I live in. This home had furniture that I would put in a garage sale or maybe give away free on Creg's list! The indoor swimming pool was so hot you couldn't even get in it. The lights were broken on the pool. The sauna was also broke and we couldn't use it. The couch was broke in the lower level family room and so dirty I had to put a sheet over it in order to sit on it. There were no screens on the sliding door or on the windows so the bugs just Came in when we opened up the windows for fresh air. I had to keep the little ones off the deck on the second floor because I felt it was unsafe. The kitchen should have nicer dishes to use. The sheets and pillowcases were all missed matched and weird colors. My suggestion would be to buy all white sheets. Really not that hard. Even the 1000 piece puzzle that we put together had missing pieces. If I'm spending this much money on a vacation home, I expected to be like a five-star hotel. We had fun being together as a family but I was very disappointed in the quality of the home.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed April 24, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: April 2017
Management Response
Apr 29, 2017
Hi, I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with the house. I wish you had called me that you had issues with the heater during your stay. The heater is radiant heating system and it was serviced in March 2017.
Stove top was replaced last heater and the rest of the appliance are not more than 4 years old. But I will go ahead and replace the pot and pan and will have the kitchen better organized.

Thank you for your stay and your feed back.

Travelers are raving about these Watsonville hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing