“Experience of lifetime!”

Specialized Helicopters
Ranked #2 of 3 Tours in Watsonville
More attraction details
Owner description: Helicopter Tours, Charter and adventures for the Santa Cruz side of the Monterey Bay. We offer extreme value for the price and our service is as good as it gets. You can choose one of our many select tours from Big Sur to Santa Cruz. Our tourists give us 5 star reviews and so will you.
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Experience of lifetime!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Did a two-person flight lesson in the R44, 30min each. What an amazing experience! Worth very penny. Nick was our flight instructor and he was great!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank erinrt

Vacaville, California
“First Flight”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I let my wife talk me into this Helicopter ride, I must say it was the funnest thing weve done with our clothes on, Ever! Thanks Nick the first time was so good we did it again the next day!!!

Visited September 2013
Monterey, California
“SO COOL SO COOL DO IT!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was so much fun! If you are even in the slightest curious about helicopters, you need to do this. My boyfriend and I did the ten minute tour around the Bay, it was too short, I wish we could have done the longer tours. Our pilot was so friendly and funny, he gave us a lot of Wastonville history and ocean info. It was an all around wonderful trip, do experience it!

Visited May 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great trip overlooking Monterey Bay”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Great trip overlooking Monterey Bay. A must do. Only downfall was that it was only for about 45 minutes.

2 Thank Stikaram
Santa Cruz, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Whale and dolphins by air”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My father has wanted to see whales for years but never went on a whale watch tour by boat. He's now too unsteady for a boat so we took him by helicopter over Monterey Bay. The staff at Specialized Helicopter were very helpful in getting him in and out of the helicopter and it was comfortable for him and for the rest of us. It was a grand day and we were able to see several pods of dolphins (too high up to identify type) and a couple of gray whales. The day was truly beautiful and we had gorgeous views of the Monterey Bay area and the coast. While seeing whales from the air isn't the best way to go as they are so far away, it worked for the circumstances. The trip itself was breathtaking.

Visited January 2013