The room was great, we upgraded to the jacuzzi room and it was fab. Everything was clean and updated, the gym served it's purposes and I wish I brought my bathing suit because the pool looked great! Lastly, everyone at the front desk was super helpful and friendly and you could just overall tell it's a well run place. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watsonville, CA!We are conveniently located midway between Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay, just off Scenic Highway 1 and Route 152. Stay over and relax with us while driving the California Coast. Spend a day at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk; enjoy unlimited ocean activities including fishing, surfing, sailing, kayaking and a variety of aquatic pastimes. Experiencing the Monterey Bay Aquarium is a must. Afterward, enjoy some fresh seafood at one of the casual or fine dining restaurants on Cannery Row. Watsonville is the Strawberry Capital of the World and Driscoll Strawberries is less than 5 miles away. All 65 rooms and suites feature free high-speed Internet access, complimentary hot Express Start breakfast, microwaves, refrigerators, and telephones with voice mail message service, hair dryers, iron and ironing board. We also have an on-site fitness room, heated indoor pool and spa.We invite you to come visit us soon and experience our friendly Central Coast Hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Watsonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Watsonville
- Holiday Inn Watsonville
- Watsonville Holiday Inn Express