“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Ranked #38 of 130 Restaurants in Watsonville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: We are a new BBQ deli located in Watsonville which provides professional service with a family approach. We have sit-in and take out services availiable. Come join us for fresh home made salads and our ever so tender baby back ribs along with our 1/2 lb burgers.We specialize in our own dry rubs and homemade BBQ sauce. We use nothing but the best quality meats and fresh vegetables from our local markets. Carmona's BBQ Deli has a full dining area to seat 1-70 guests. Visit us at 1040 East Lake Watsonville, CA. 95076Phone: (831) 761-9160 East Lake Shopping Center.Our hours are Monday Night Football from 4:30pm - Game OverTuesday through Saturday from 11am - 8:30pm Sundays from 12pm - 8pm
CA
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

This little hole in the wall was a pleasant surprise for lunch. The food was very good and the staff was friendly. My uncle had a grilled steak sandwich with onions and peppers which he said was very good. I had a Chicken Sandwich which was equally good. The beer was good and a good value. I would highly suggest this restaurant if you are in town.

• Visited September 2013

Modesto, California
“Tha Best Hamburger I've had :)”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

This place was awesome , with the biggest hamburger I've eaten ... My wife and I were moteling it and wanted a burger WOW , now that's a burger and the garlic fries were very good also ... 5 stars for this place hands down !!!

• Visited July 2013
Ojai, California
“We love BBQ, but what we got here can't even be called BBQ”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We were pleased to learn that there was a BBQ place in Watsonville so we headed over there. We found the prices a bit high, so we decided to split a tri-tip sandwich with fries. Splitting was a good idea because what came on a very tasty bun was more like shredded, rather oily, grandmother's pot roast. It did not resemble tri-tip. The help was very nice and pleasant. The young ball players which came in after we ordered completely filled the place. We were pleased to leave.

• Visited April 2013
Watsonville, CA
“Like Barbecue?”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Walk up to the counter and order one of their tasty barbecue dished. I like their sandwiches, and my wife loves the ribs.

Visited October 2012
Watsonville, California
“The value is all there if you enjoy good food.”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The owners are friends of my family so I am a little biased but if you enjoy food prepared with more care and attention, this is a place to try.
Best burger in town and daily specials that you need to check on because they do run out on occasion.

Visited December 2012