“Grand Island Mansion”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Grand Island Mansion
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Long ride. Beautiful restaurant and grounds. Went on Mothers Day. Wide selection of food at the buffet. Plenty to choose from.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My friend held his wedding which I attended here. The estate was and mansion were beautiful and the package catering service were equally impressive and satisfying. There was a nice pool on the premises, several dining halls catering to various meal function rooms, as well as a reception terrace and garden lawn and fountain for the garden party and main ceremony. Bride and Groom Suite and separate suites for accompanying family members and friends were conveniently arranged in finely adorned and grandly decorated rooms on the second and third floors with social rooms connecting them for meetups. I hope to return someday for my own grand wedding ceremony!

1  Thank GlobalGoneLocal
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I attended a wedding at the Grand Island Mansion and was very impressed. The decorations and food was very tastefully done. The place is beautiful and a perfect setting for a wedding.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Went here on Sunday for their once a month brunch. I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be pulling up to the Mansion. The website definitely has very good pictures of the place, and well I was just expecting more.The yard is very beautiful, but I wouldn't call the place grandiose in anyway. The entrance into the Mansion is very nice, and then you step into the banquet room for brunch and you feel like you stepped into Olive Garden (except tackier). The art is cheesy at best. The bathroom is the size of a closet, and the toilet is well worn.It doesn't appear that you can take a walk around the mansion or in any of the other rooms. I'm sure this place could be quite stunning for a wedding (the other rooms might be quite beautiful), but as far as for a visit for lunch, well, I definitely wouldn't drive out from Sacramento again unless they were going to offer a tour or some other attraction. The service was good, the food was fine, and the metal outdoor furniture was a little uncomfortable.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Lovely location and a must see for a wedding. Staff worked so hard for us and we love you all.
Sunday brunch always brings us back.