“Hearty Italian Food with Warm and Friendly Service”

Benvenuti Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Benvenuti Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 314 Restaurants in Walnut Creek
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: To share our love and passion for Italian cooking, Benvenuti Ristorante (formerly know as Salvatore Ristorante) features exceptional traditional Italian cuisine in a warm and welcoming environment with local, sustainable, organic ingredients, an extensive list of Italian and Californian wines, a full bar and a robust cocktail program.
Reviewed July 25, 2012

This is a family run restaurant with traditional Italian fare. What really distinguishes it is the consistent high quality of the food and reasonable prices. It has a large and loyal following of frequent diners. Last night I had a traditional lasagna which was absolutely perfect. Tuesday night has a special 3 course menu and wines at half price. Will do again many times.

3  Thank canuck22SanFrancisco

Reviewed July 2, 2012

We used our GPS to find this restaurant near the Walnut Creek BART station. We were very pleased with the food and the attentiveness of the staff. We wish this restaurant was closer to where we live. We would definitely go again.

1  Thank Susan T
Reviewed February 18, 2012

My son has a gluten allergy; so has our waiter! So it was safe & very tasty!!

1  Thank ankplasma
Reviewed November 20, 2011

I had been told about this restaurant but only recently got to go. The Calamari appetizer had been recommended; however, my aunt doesn't like calamari so will have to wait. The French bread baked on site was excellent. We split one of the best ceasar salads I have had. My aunt's Chicken Marsala and my butternut squash raviolis were top notch. Sorry to say we were too full for dessert. I have heard that the Tiramusu is to die for.

3  Thank cmitch
Reviewed November 8, 2011

My husband and I love Salvatore's. We travel to Walnut Creek several times each year and we always make sure that we dine there. My husband likes to bring a nice bottle of wine to dinner and I'm always a bit uncomfortable with it. When we brought our own bottle at our last visit to Salvatore's, not only did our server not make us feel uncomfortable, but she actually complimented our choice. Everything I have ordered there has been fabulous. I love with the shrimp and peas in a light tomato cream sauce (I forget what they call it). The lasagne is some of the best I've ever had but I believe it is only available occasionally. My husband doesn't even care for lasagne and he enjoyed it enough to want more!

4  Thank Andrewtina