“Good food, good steaks!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 315 Restaurants in Walnut Creek
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: South California Blvd.
Transit: 1/4 mile from Walnut Creek Bart Station.
Description: Fleming's Walnut Creek, CA is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. Located in Contra Costa County in the East Bay down from the Broadway Plaza Shopping Center off the 680 freeway.
Reviewed July 9, 2018

This place is better than the times I have been before. They must have gotten a new chef or something, because it was so much better than last time I was here. The Fleming potatoes (au gratin) were very good. We had three desserts, there were six of us and it was my birthday, my favorite was the cheesecake. It was so creamy and good.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Went for the steak/lobster and steak/king crab dinners. We shared. 3-course dinner including salad and dessert - I was in a food coma by the time I got home. The food is so good, the staff is very friendly and fun to joke around with and it is expensive but it is SO worth it. Definitely going back again!!

Reviewed June 4, 2018

We ate here Saturday night for a get together with some out-of-towners. Service was excellent with wine and water being refilled constantly. Most of our party dined on filets which were cooked to perfection. The sides are quite ample in size with my favorites being the onion rings and the brussel sprouts.
The only negative thing was the ambient noise in the background. The restaurant is all hard service so it was hard to here my fellow diners across the table.

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food : from steak to salmon
They have truffle fries and lobster Mac & cheese...Need I was more...

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

While it is quite pricey to eat here, the service is wonderful. We went for my daughter's birthday. When we were seated, a birthday card was on the table for her and when we left, they gave her a box of truffles. The steaks are always high quality and the sides large enough to share. Definitely a special occasion place.