“Great Buffet”

Cuisines: Indian
Walnut Creek, California
“Great Buffet”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Visited Sargam Indian Cuisine with my daughter, just prior to her driving test (yes, she passed). Wonderful buffet selections. We really enjoyed the food and very nice wait staff. Now my daughter wants to bring her friends!

Visited January 2014

“The Best Indian Food in the East Bay”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

This place is hands down the best Indian food around. The Sag Paneer, Lamb Karahi and nan are excellent! The building doesn't look like much but don't let that dissuade you. A real gem.

Palghat
“Indain food served in the best manner!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I had the wonderful experience of visiting the Sargam Hotel. The food is exceptionally good! The waiters listen to you and are very friendly. Before leaving the hotel, I had a very interesting conversation with the owner. He is a very good person and i won't forget my visit to Sargam!

• Visited July 2013
Walnut Creek, California
“Wonderful, delicious, fresh food”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My parents and I have had wonderful experience dining at "Sargam." The food was exceptionally good. The service was outstanding. The staff were friendly and supportive. We have truly enjoyed the meal. Thank you very much indeed for the most delicious food, and wonderful service. Cheers!

• Visited July 2013
San Francisco
“Fantastic food and value”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have eaten here many times and it is fantastic. I just picked up food from here tonight and felt it would be nice to leave some positive feedback. The classic chicken tikka masala is to die for. The other dish we love is Aloo Sagwala. Its that thick spinach/veggie mix with big pieces of potato. You get to choose the level of spiciness and here is my fair warning...if you ask for spicy you will get SPICY. It is great but not for the faint of heart. We order medium normally just so our faces don't melt off. The staff is nice but not overly friendly, maybe its a difference in culture. They are kind of straight faced and to the point. Also, they have a great lunch buffet so you can try a little of many things if you get the chance. You should try Sargam, it is very good. One more bonus is that they are open until 10pm, I like that a lot.

• Visited September 2012