Breakfast starts @ 6:30 AM, which breakfast usually starts @ 6AM. $20 daily valet is too expensive. Nice rooms though. Hot tub was great. Valet crew was very nice and polite. It was nice to have a gift shop where you can buy drinks and snacks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Walnut Creek hotel is ideally located in the beautiful East Bay of Northern California. We are convenient to Oakland, San Francisco and SFO airport and BART. Spread out in a two-room suite or upgrade to an Executive suite for extra space and amenities. Enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and evening drinks and snacks at the Manager's Reception. Host an event in our 7,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, or celebrate a special occasion in the eight-story tropical atrium. This hotel offers valet only parking for guests for $25/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Walnut Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Embassy Suites