My husband & I stayed in this hotel 3 nights. We have stayed in several Embassy Suites Hotels in the past. Our 2 room suite was clean & well suited for our trip. A hot buffet breakfast is always welcomed by busy travelers & this one did not disappoint. The food was hot & tasty & with plenty of options offered so you could have a different breakfast each morning. A really great perk of this hotel is it is near the BART train station. We took the BART into the city of San Francisco each morning we went sight seeing. We were glad we did as parking near Fisherman's Warf is $3/ 20 MINUTES. Its cheaper to park in midtown Manhattan. After a very busy day of sightseeing, these weary travelers could wind down in the pool & hot tub. The staff at this hotel is pleasant & friendly. We would stay at this hotel again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Walnut Creek hotel is ideally located in the beautiful East Bay of Northern California. We are convenient to Oakland, San Francisco and SFO airport and BART. Spread out in a two-room suite or upgrade to an Executive suite for extra space and amenities. Enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and evening drinks and snacks at the Manager's Reception. Host an event in our 7,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, or celebrate a special occasion in the eight-story tropical atrium. This hotel offers valet only parking for guests for $25/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Walnut Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Embassy Suites