We stayed here for 3 nights and enjoyed it very much. The atrium feel was really nice and relaxing and had a lot of places to sit and enjoy the surroundings. The beds were very comfortable, and we didn't hear the BART train which ran close to the hotel (good for those who would like to venture into San Francisco!) Every staff member was pleasant and helpful. The front desk staff was always attentive, and the food in the restaurant was excellent and the waitstaff excellent. We also enjoyed the breakfast. We asked housekeeping if they could clean our room early since we were getting ready to attend a wedding, and within 10 minutes, they were there cleaning the room. You have no complaints from us; excellent stay and excellent staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Walnut Creek hotel is ideally located in the beautiful East Bay of Northern California. We are convenient to Oakland, San Francisco and SFO airport and BART. Spread out in a two-room suite or upgrade to an Executive suite for extra space and amenities. Enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and evening drinks and snacks at the Manager's Reception. Host an event in our 7,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, or celebrate a special occasion in the eight-story tropical atrium. This hotel offers valet only parking for guests for $25/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Walnut Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Embassy Suites