This is one of the better Embassy Suites I have stayed in. The entrance/lobby is beautiful, the front desk was extremely helpful and courteous. The rooms were extremely large and comfortable. Of course their happy hour and breakfast was good as usual. This location had a Lobby Ambassador who walked around and recommended restaurants/things to do, and she was fantastic. Great place to stay and would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Walnut Creek hotel is ideally located in the beautiful East Bay of Northern California. We are convenient to Oakland, San Francisco and SFO airport and BART. Spread out in a two-room suite or upgrade to an Executive suite for extra space and amenities. Enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and evening drinks and snacks at the Manager's Reception. Host an event in our 7,000 sq. ft. of meeting space, or celebrate a special occasion in the eight-story tropical atrium. This hotel offers valet only parking for guests for $25/day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Walnut Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Embassy Suites