Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek
$153
$138
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Motel 6 Walnut Creek(Walnut Creek)
$100
  • Pool
Walnut Creek Marriott(Walnut Creek)
$179
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Diablo Mountain Inn(Walnut Creek)
$146
$135
$229
$219
  • Pool
Lafayette Park Hotel & Spa(Lafayette)(Great Value!)
$159
$157
HYATT house Pleasant Hill(Pleasant Hill)
$139
$179
Courtyard
All reviewsunderground parkingfront deskbiscuits and gravychick filbreakfast roomwednesday nighthour fitnesssoy milkroad noisefree breakfastwould stay here againyogurtnice lobbysan francisconice breakfastminute drivebart station
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I stayed here for one night for a class in Concord. The room was spacious and clean. It was a very comfortable stay and will consider staying here again. Just make sure to ask for a room away from the freeway. A complimentary breakfast is also offered.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Cristina831
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I will start with the friendly and helpful staff, perfect stay while visiting family. Excellent service, a great breakfast, very clean, free WiFi and I will return, I highly recommend this Hotel
My granddaughters came to visit and used the hot tub and heated pool and loved it.
Great location

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My Husband and I have been going to the holiday express for quite some time now....every December 25th. We love our stay alway's, but there is one wonderful thing and that is the "Clean" hot tub and the fabulous breakfast that is presented, by the kitchen staff...Janus is one of our favorite's and it is always a pleasure to see her, year after year. Thank you holiday express for what you have to offer and your "GREAT" staff that we experience. We will be there this year again. Thank you...5 star and then some!!!

Room Tip: Any room is wonderful and cozy.
1  Thank Diane D
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Nice property, away from city in so-so neighborhood just off highway, with secluded courtyard.
Rooms good sized but furnishings showing age and maintenance is needed in some areas.
TV and Wi-Fi work fine, window AC units not so fine. Very limited parking.
The staff are very helpful and try to please and provide a good hot breakfast.

Room Tip: Rooms facing courtyard are quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SailorGene
Steve D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2012

Dear Holiday Inn Express Guest:
Thank you so much for staying with us and for giving us a nice review. I like to also thank you for letting us know our oportunities. We will definetely address those soon. We hope to see you at our Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek soon!

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I was very satisfied with the hotel, staff & breakfast every morning. There was a lady there by the name of Eppie who tried to go aabove & beyond her services...she was very friendly & helpful as was the other members of the staff. I was very impressed with the cleanliness & the great comfortable beds...I surely would stay there again & I also would recommend this hotel. Thanks to the great manager!!! Loretta Selby from Hazleton, Pa. 18201

1  Thank Loretta S
Steve D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2012

Dear LorettaS;
Thanks a million for honoring our Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek with your visit and wonderful review. We love to see you soon. Happy Holidays!