“no title”

Sunrise Bistro
Ranked #23 of 291 Restaurants in Walnut Creek
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Reno, Nevada
“no title”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

a friend took me here and the food was wonderful ordered an omlet and was cooked to perfection great coffee too will be going back soon

Visited August 2012

San Francisco, California
“Wonderful breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

I've known about this place for years and would pass it all the time, but have never gone in there to eat. I went there with some friends recently and was so pleasantly surprised. I had their Joe’s Scramble (eggs w/ Italian sausage, spinach, mushrooms, onions & Romano). It was delicious. Service was very good and friendly, and they came by frequently to fill my coffee cup and water glass. Parking was difficult.

• Visited May 2013
Phoenix AZ
“Top it all off with a pretty darn good cup of coffee”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

I don't care how good the food is, if the coffee disappoints, I won't be back. Welcome to the Sunrise Bistro... good food and good coffee. I go here quite often for a late breakfast or an early lunch and love that they serve eggs and other breakfast choices all day. Everything I've ever ordered has been a tasty treat...plentiful, healthy, and served by friendly people. Did I mention the coffee?

• Visited April 2013
Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
“A wonderful breakfast in Walnut Creek, CA!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

On Sunday morning we considered a drive for breakfast. We decided to stay local and Googled several restaurants in Walnut Creek. The Sunrise Bistro did not disappoint. In fact, the breakfast was top notch! We had a fairly large party of 9...we were accommodated in under 20 minutes on a very busy Sunday morning. The service and food was outstanding! We purchased a bag of biscotti and a loaf of herb bread to go and were able to enjoy these the following morning! I will be back on my next trip to Walnut Creek!

• Visited April 2013
East Windsor, New Jersey
“Rise and shine at Sunrise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Excellent breakfasts with very healthy food. Really enjoyed there pancakes and an omlette. There food is always good and it is always crowded. Probably the best place for breakfast in Walnut Creek. Also nice outdoor seating.

• Visited October 2012