“Long wait, but worth it”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #13 of 296 Restaurants in Walnut Creek
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Long wait, but worth it”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Waited almost an hour to be seated, but hung out at the bar and gabbed with other patrons. Very friendly crowd and with a drink in hand, the wait didn't really seem that long.

Once seated, we were taken care of immediately. Our waiter was wonderful and made sure that we were happy.

Food was great too. Lots of items on the menu, which was a little confusing.

All in all, we had a blast!

• Visited January 2013

• Korean first
San Luis Obispo, California
“An awesome place to dine”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We've been to a number of Cheesecake Factories and this by far is the most elegant. The facility is big and very very well furnished. Atmosphere was much different than other CF's. Lunch was good but we mainly go for the great cheesecake desserts and we weren't disappointed. The homemade mushroom soup was the Soup of the Day and it is very good. Roasted artichoke appetizer was a little under cooked. Overall it was a very good experience.

Visited November 2012
Brentwood, California
“Miso Salmon!!!!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

We had lunch today at Cheesecake. The lunchsize Miso Salmon is a big healthy and incredibly tasty treat. It is $13.95. The brown sweet bread that precedes the meal is hot and also something we look forward to. Our lunch bill was $30.20 and worth every penny.
Rodrigo served us today. His attitude and service rates as outstanding

Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
“Lived up to it's reputation!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I was so happy to hear that a Cheesecake Factory opened up in the area where my family lives. On a recent visit, we went there and...wow! The food was fresh and well presented but the cheesecake was absolutely amazing. We plan to make it a 'must' the next time we visit!

• Visited August 2012
Sao Paulo, SP
“Best CF I visited”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

CF is my guilty pleasure and whenever I am in the US, I try to visit one. I have been to the ones on Orlando, Las Vegas and San Francisco and this one in Walnut Creek was the best I have been to. I usually find CF too loud and crowded (the San Francisco one at Macy's was almost unbearable) and this was a welcome change, obviously because it is located in a small town. The place was full but very big, so it didn't feel like it. Food was nice as always and so was the service. My favorites from the menu: the BBQ Salmon, the Pasta Da Vinci , the Shrimp with Angel Hair and the Godiva chocolate and Dulce de Leche cheesecakes. Enjoy!

• Visited August 2012