“Fresh Sushi,Clean Restaurant & Great Service”
Review of C U Sushi - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
C U Sushi
Cuisines: Sushi
Antioch, California
“Fresh Sushi,Clean Restaurant & Great Service”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I work close to this Sushi restaurant. My coworkers and myself treat ourself for lunch and when we do its ALWAYS C U Sushi... Everything is always fresh and you get A LOT of food when you order there LUNCH BOX. We pre-order our food ( due to a short lunch break ) and when we get there our food is ready and still warm... I HIGHLY recommend this Sushi spot to anyone wanting great quality food and great service to go with it

• Visited August 2012

Bay Area California
“Great sushi in a bright, cheery atmosphere”
Reviewed February 1, 2012

This new Walnut Creek restaurant boasted a bright, friendly interior, with smiling staff to match. The sushi matched my expectations, fresh, crisp where it should be, and decent sizes.

The standard fare is here, as well as new California style hand rolls, all with interesting combinations. The quality was excellent and the prices were very good.

Great spot and looking at the volume of people moving through, the sushi lovers have found them.

• Visited January 2012