“Make a Meal of Meze”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Having lived and worked in Turkey as a tour guide for nearly a year, I am always excited to be able to have a meal of Turkish delights... not the candy, but their appetizers (meze). We arrived towards the end of the evening and were not greeted very kindly by the owner-manager. Fortunately, our waitress was charming and very helpful. Also, our dishes were brought out very quickly. Bosphorus does an excellent job of serving up a copious platter of hummus (one of the best I have ever tasted), tapenade, yogurt & cucumbers etc. My dining partners both ordered lamb and chicken kabobs, which were perfectly grilled. Regarding ambiance, I like the big photographs that are actually long posters of the Bosphorus, but the signs at eye-height telling people not to touch are a little off-putting.

1  Thank AnaCasanaSeattle

Reviewed June 4, 2012

This was our first visit, but certainly will not be our last. The cold meze were so delicious and tasty. I had a dish that was described as a sort of spinach ravioli, which was good. My husband loved his lamb kebabs. We're already planning what to order next time!

1  Thank JMYM
Reviewed May 22, 2012

On lent we picked this place and loved it! Great service

1  Thank zkotsos4
Reviewed February 13, 2012

We ate at Bosphorus before the play Legally Blonde - which BTW was fantastic!! The appetizer was fantastic and well plated. I had to try the Musakka. It did not disappoint and the serving size was quite large. The rice was extremely tasty as well. My wife tried the Steak Kebob's. again, it was the right choice!! I recommend this place to one and all.

1  Thank Zeropoli
Reviewed January 8, 2012

This was our second time here. Excellent Hummus and the spiced lamb chops were very very good. My wife had the spicy minced lamb and beef served with bulgur pilaf and grilled vegetables) while my daughter equally savored the steak Kebobs. We all had the Baklava, it is to die for. Service was friendly, attentive & good.