“Best Public Golf Couse in SF East Bay”

Boundary Oak Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: This championship 18-hole course features a hilly landscape with a lot of water in play.
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Since a change in the cousre's management team, the new team has done an excellent job improving this golf course. The greens are in in great shape, fairways nicely trimmed, tree rubble cleaned out and the sand traps groomed (It appears they are gradually working on a replacing sand in the bunkers). The course is a bit long and tough (White Men Tees: 6372 yds., 126 Slope) but fair. I regularly play at all the public golf courses in the Bay Area and this Course is one of the best.

1  Thank Neil S

Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is a consistent golf course, the conditions is not always in its best condition, but very enjoyable. Club house is a little old, but they have plans on renewing it.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is a great golf course and it is a delight to play there. Everything about this golf course is incredible - thank you.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is where it all started for me this summer; a few lessons with Kevin, then I was hooked. I play a few other places in the area but when I want to feel like I'm somewhere special then I return home. It still sucks to plunk one into the water on the first tee, but it makes for a good challenge.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We arrived early and got on the course before 8AM. It wasn't crowded so we moved along quickly. Mid August in this area can turn a course brown and hard but this course was lush, thick and very well maintained. Some water, plenty of sand and challenging greens made the course alot of fun. I can't wait to go back and try again.