“This place is amazing and we had a lot of fun there”

Boundary Oak Golf Course
More attraction details
Owner description: This championship 18-hole course features a hilly landscape with a lot of water in play.
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“This place is amazing and we had a lot of fun there”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is a great golf course and it is a delight to play there. Everything about this golf course is incredible - thank you.

Visited June 2013

San Diego, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“My favorite in Walnut Creek”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This is where it all started for me this summer; a few lessons with Kevin, then I was hooked. I play a few other places in the area but when I want to feel like I'm somewhere special then I return home. It still sucks to plunk one into the water on the first tee, but it makes for a good challenge.

Visited May 2013
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Scenic, well maintained, fair priced”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We arrived early and got on the course before 8AM. It wasn't crowded so we moved along quickly. Mid August in this area can turn a course brown and hard but this course was lush, thick and very well maintained. Some water, plenty of sand and challenging greens made the course alot of fun. I can't wait to go back and try again.

Visited August 2013
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“A Fun Course”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I was able to grab a tee time an hour before we were ready to golf. While getting our carts, the assistant gave us a great tip on how the greens played. And he was right-"they always slope toward Muir hospital". The only fly in the ointment was that while we were teeing off, another elderly golfer zoomed up and told us the desk wanted him to play with us. This guy probably just wanted to hang with us. After he departed, we finished the front 9, and when he re-appeared at the turnaround, someone from the desk saw this, and rescued us. It was very hot that day, so when we hit the 19th hole inside, it was great to cool off and chat with the friendly bartender while we re-hydrated. The price wasn't cheap, but I'll golf there again real soon. Even with our "tip", the greens were challenging, but not unpleasantly so. It is a fun course to play.

Visited April 2013
Walnut Creek, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Golf's Good Deal”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I am your average hacker and have played this course many times. For a municipal course it is surprisingly well maintained, the greens are excellent. It is a nice course to walk but carts are always available. There is just enough water to allow you to drown a few balls but in general even all of your errant shots are findable. It can get busy so especially on weekends don't expect a quick round, but it is never an issue on week days. Also if you decide you want to get married right before you play a round you can do that just adjacent to the 1st hole tee box! It is a nice course and I don't think you'd be disappointed playing there.......give it a try.

Visited June 2013