“Tasty travel food off 680!”
Review of Chef Jon Lee - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chef Jon Lee
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Describes it's food as "Asian Confusion Cuisine" Great restaurant and I would love to review it for you.
“Tasty travel food off 680!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Passing through from Oregon and found this wonderful Asian food. Very family friendly with amazing personal service. The flavors were delicious and satisfying. The kids loved the tofu stir fry and crispy chicken. We would definitely recommend it and stop again.

2 Thank Klamathtraveler

chi
“Nicely Surprised”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I loved to WC a couple of months ago so I'm still on the lookout for a killer chinese delivery. I haven't found it yet but was pleasantly surprised with Chef Johns and would order from here again. The crispy glazed chicken was as good as everyone else said in their reviews. Plus, it was still HOT when it arrived at my home. I also ordered the Tamarind Chicken Curry which was very tasty and packed with veggies and tofu. I would order from here again.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank none1999
California
“There is NOTHING better than a hole in the wall restaurant!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Finished up the street a little early and it was just past 11AM. I remembered Chef JL opened at 11 and sure enough...ready and waiting for customers! There was already one person eating...he was having string beans with beef. He said it was exellent! We had Cheesy Crabby Wonton Puffs which were heavenly! The hot and sour soup was too spicy for my wife but I loved it. Sticky Chicken seems addictive...I see why they also serve it as an appetizer (tantalizer). Indo curry filled me up and cured my curry Jones. You know...sometimes you NEED curry? Not too spicy, loaded with beef and fresh cooked vegies. These guys do it right!
Can't wait to return...a nice well thought out menu that is not too bib. Looks like everything that comes from the kitchen will be superb!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank GAndersGardens
San Francisco
“solid food with superb service”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This restaurant is relatively new and overall we did like it. The noodle (pad thai) was excellent but the bean dish was lacking. Jon and staff do everything to make it a good experience. Waiters were outstanding and we were even brought a complimentary treat for a wait that hardly was long.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Rogelio1
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best fusion foods, quality, freshness and flavor.”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We are party of 7 ,we have been there few times. The foods were great and always consistant.!! RayR.

1 Thank shreeana