“Very good and authentic Persian food”
Review of Kabob House

Cuisines: Persian
Description: 925 935 9278
Description: 925 935 9278
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We stopped in for a quick dinner on our way through the Bay Area. I enjoyed a chicken kabob dish which included the best basmati rice dish I've ever had. It had a nice sweet taste and was more than enough. My wife enjoyed the lamb shank and another very good basmati rice dish. A very good experience.

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

We had an entertainment book coupon to use and decided Persian food sounded awesome. We got the white meat chicken and half size meat kabobs. We weren't able to finish the meal. The naan bread was great and served piping hot. I ordered the hot Persian tea and got free refills, it was a fantastic homemade blend that I wish was for sale! The rice could've. Used a bit more flavor but overall the service was fantastic and a great experience.

1  Thank Smash38
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I eat here every once in a while. The owner used to have restaurant in Pleasant Hill and I was pleasantly surprised to find him here. Service is always good an friendly. Food is always good and fresh. I like Persian food and this is a good one

1  Thank Amalvernboy