“Excellent Place for Kids and actually their parents can have fun too”

Lindsay Wildlife Museum
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My son went there for the first time to attend a birthday party - was a cool idea. Have been there since a couple of times - very nice small place and the kids love the animals that are there. It is a surprise since they have a snake which the kids can actually pet. Super exciting for them. The eagle exhibit is great too.

Lovely place worth a visit - and unexpected. the volunteers are great too. Awesome.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is more an educational and wildlife rescue establishment than a museum. Our grandkids beg to return. They do live demonstrations of animal surgery with good camera coverage. Kids get to pet a snake. We've had one grandchild do a class there. It is adjacent to a park with picnic facilities so we take our lunch when the weather permits. It easy for elders to wait in a pleasant spot.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

On two separate times my loving cats and puppies decided to bring me home gifts from the wild still alive. I found this place simply because an injuried animal from the wild needs love to. We had to take a baby bird and a rodent to hopefully be saved. Sadly the baby bird passed away and the rodent well lets just say I didnt want to know out of sheer sadness my animals instincts were acted upon. Its a worthy organization that by far needs more exposure...it even has tours for children and lets face it much more educational and important then Disney...oh did I add more affordable to. Give this place a chance you wont be disappointed unless your to high maintenance for its humble existance.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I visited here and loved it. If you have a little while it's worth your time to stop by.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The exhibits and the staff are great-you learn so much!!