Novotel Sydney Olympic Park
Ibis Sydney Olympic Park(Sydney Olympic Park)
$123
$120
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park(Sydney Olympic Park)(Great Value!)
$184
$113
$98
Shilla Lodge Hotel(Strathfield)
$62
Ibis Budget Enfield(Strathfield South)
$50
ibis Budget
$85
$66
Agoda.com
Town & Country Motel(Strathfield South)
$77
  • Pool
$94
$91
$63
$61
1,328 results
All reviewsolympic parkanz stadiumroom servicespa bathbuffet breakfastupgraded to a suiteacross the roadtrain stationsporting eventsenjoyable staycoffee machinegreat rooman upgradethe air conditioningfantastic locationcomfy bedcar parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2013

If you are doing anything at Olympic Park this is the place to stay. Extremely central and good value. The gym is in the Aquatic Centre across the road but this was no problem. Easy walk to any venue.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Accor_Hotels_SOP, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear Bruce157,
Thank you for such a short, sharp and very sweet review. Novotel Sydney Olympic Park being located in the heart of the precinct definitely does make us the ‘place to stay’.
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We were in Sydney for one night on a business trip. The novotel made our trip feel like a treat. Great service, clean, spacious and comfortable. The attention to detail made all the difference. The buffet breakfast was top quality. The location was perfect for visiting the olympic park facilities with it being within easy walking distance. Bus and train stations are also on the doorstop. On site parking is convenient. Great value.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Accor_Hotels_SOP, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Dear Sonia448,
What an absolutely delightful review. Thank you so much!
It is very pleasing to read to that all your expectations have been met and your stay with us was made your trip a “treat”.
We look forward to seeing you again in the near future, and always feel free to contact us directly if we can be of future service.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I last stayed at the Novotel Sydney Olympic Park on 14th Nov 2012 for a change from the Pullman, and again on 10th April. On both occasions, on checking in, the staff member said "welcome, thank you for checking in, we have upgraded you to anothe.....oh, sorry, no we haven't." I put this down to lack of experience the first time, but twice in a row? I was also asked this time if I had been sent across from the Pullman hotel, strangely.

It didn't end there. I had booked this room some 3 months before, prepaid, for a "Superior King Size Bed" room. It stated that clearly on the confirmation. When I got to my room it was twin beds. I rang reception and they said they'd "send someone up with a new key for another room."

The duty manager arrived with the news that the hotel was completely full, and they didn't have another room available. I questioned that they were really 100% full and he was adamant that they were. I was offered complimentary dinner for the inconvenience which, I said, was the least that they could do, considering. But that was all that they did.

It was busy at breakfast the next morning, so it appears that I had been "bumped" for another guest.

The next night I stayed at the Novotel on Collins, Melbourne, also prepaid, also King, without issue, at about 15% cheaper than Sydney Olympic Park. It was a stark contrast to the last experience I will ever have at the Novotel Sydney Olympic Park. Back to the Pullman for me.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Flaviaetta

Dear Willstars,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. It was disappointing to read your comments in regards to your check in experience and not having the correct room allocated. Please accept my sincere apologies for the valid concerns you have raised.
I have passed on your feedback to our Front Office Manager and we are taking the appropriate measures to address these problems that you have identified and prevent future occurrence.
We do hope to have the opportunity to restore your confidence in our service and welcome you back to Novotel Sydney Olympic Park. Should you choose to return to in future, please contact me directly at guestrelationssop@accor.com

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Well presented hotel in a superb location if you are attending something at the Homebush site. Staff were very friendly & it was great to see a few different dining option in the hotel, we just had burgers as we didn't feel like a formal dinner.
If you are an early riser, there are km's upon km's of walking/running tracks around the site & for me underutilized by Sydneysiders.

Room Tip: book early for events/sports as its a popular spot
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Accor_Hotels_SOP, Guest Relations Manager at Novotel Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Dear David E,
Thank you for your wonderful review. I must agree with you, the world class tracks are definitely underutilised. Most may people are not aware that Sydney Olympic Park has over 35 kilometres of cycle ways for safe bike riding in the heart of Sydney .You can even hire bikes. The walking trails allow you to escape the surrounding city’s bustle, to relax and free your mind.
We are pleased to read you were happy with the hotels location, very friendly staff and dining options.
Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback and hope to have you back with us soon.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We attend the Easter Show annually as a family and have stayed at your hotel for the last 5 or so years. In the last 2 years I have also taken my in-laws along, booking an additional room for them.

I was very impressed with the service received when I checked in from the Manager attending the counter. (His name escapes me). Though, what was promised with regards to the "Easter Show" package on my confirmation was different to what was issued; this was resolved though.

I was very unimpressed withe following:
1./ Cleanliness of my in-laws room: Numerous dirty marks on the doona cover. Looke d like a heavily laundered coffee/blood stain.
2./ Rooms were on levels 13 and 9, despite booking containing both rooms.
3./ No pillows and blankets for our children using the fold away bed. (Rectification of the matter was very good though
4./ The fridge in my in-laws room was not up to the job
5./ Wait times on the lifts was appalling; but getting used to it!

Given it cost the best part of $1000 to stay 1 night, I expect better.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear EasterShow,
Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience at Novotel Sydney Olympic Park. We were pleased to read that you were impressed with the service you received from the manager on check in however disappointed to read that there were various aspects of your stay that were not satisfactory. Unfortunately we recently had a lift out of service, we do apologise that this impacted your stay, this has since been repaired. We would like to extend our apologies regarding the comments you have made in reference to housekeeping, I will be sure to pass on this feedback to Management to ensure this does not happen again.