Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park
Ibis Sydney Olympic Park(Sydney Olympic Park)
$122
$119
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park(Sydney Olympic Park)(Great Value!)
$163
$111
$97
Shilla Lodge Hotel(Strathfield)
$63
Ibis Budget Enfield(Strathfield South)
$50
ibis Budget
$83
$65
Agoda.com
Town & Country Motel(Strathfield South)
$76
  • Pool
$92
$89
$62
$60
Hotels.com
1,598 results
All reviewsolympic parkbacar restaurantthe executive loungeacross the roadvalet parkinganz stadiumroom servicecorner roomroom was spaciousolympic poolcomfortable hotelbuffet breakfasttrain stationeaster showaccor memberaccor hotelshomebush bay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 31, 2013

A great hotel located at Sydney Olympic Park. Easy access to sporting facilities, train station and a variety of restaurants including their own "Bacar" where we experienced excellent service and memorable food. The staff were all very pleasant and helpful, amenities as expected and a very reasonable tariff all added up to a pleasant stay. Recommended.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I can't fault this hotel. I stayed there for two nights recently. I was in Sydney for my fathers funeral and just wanted a warm bed and deep bath. On checking in my room was cosy and comfortable with excellent views of the Sydney skyline and I got ready to settle in for the night. Unfortunately the air conditioning wasn't operating properly and I had to move rooms, which as I was already in my PJ's didn't excite me very much. However these nice people upgraded me to a much better room with even better views and made the room change so effortless that I hardly noticed. It really made a difference to what could have been I really difficult evening. The hotel is in easy access to the train for those that don't want to drive around Sydney. I thought being based at Olympic Park might be a hassle but it was actually quite simple to get into the city.

Room Tip: Corner rooms offer the best views.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Canberrachooks
Reviewed August 28, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Couldn't get an early check in,no room available even though we have requested before arrival.Given access to gym to shower just to find out there is only 1 shower + 1 toilet for 10 people in the group.No additional shower amenities provided and what's most horrible is no hot water.
The location is next to olympic stadium,suburb sydney.nothing to see except if you want a special tour to the park.Not easy to get public transportation.
Room is equipped with wifi but charged >$20/24 hrs or approx $12 for 2 hrs.Very expensive and to think that other hotels (for exampe recently went to japan) mostly provide for free.I believe it has become a part of basic service for a hotel nowadays.
The restaurant food is of standard quality although i have to say the person who attended the resto on thurs 22 aug was very nice and helpful.
Will i return to this hotel? Personal trip : never.Business : only if no other choice

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank scorpiotale
Accor_Hotels_SOP, Guest Relations Manager at Pullman at Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Dear Pullman Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your recent stay. Guest feedback is extremely important to us and we are disappointed to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. Our team are encouraged to be a flexible as possible to our guest needs and where possible make every effort to provide an early check in. As you can appreciate rooms need to be clean and ready before we can do so. In terms of internet fees, we endeavour to keep our internet pricing competitive with other hotels and have made every effort to find a middle ground with our fee structure. We are though pleased to read you enjoyed the standard of food and very friendly staff in Bacar.
Thank you again for letting us know about your stay and we regret we were unable to meet your expectations on this occasion.
Kind Regards,