Every unit gets a great ocean view due to the building's rotating nature. Immaculately clean and modern condo units with free (and fast) wifi + all the conveniences of staying in a house. The BBQ grill & full kitchen tells me it's a house, but the tiny soaps, crisp linens, and decor makes it feel like a hotel.
So many bonuses that come along with staying here:
- a complimentary welcome basket filled with local goodies (especially welcome if you're arriving late and don't have time to pick up food),
- a pass to all the provincial parks on PEI for scenic coastal drives.
- really cool & super friendly host who's there to answer all your questions (via text, or however you prefer) and make recommendations on local restaurants & attractions.
- the view! The beach is a short 5-10 minute walk away. From your suite you can see those famous red cliffs if you're aimed at them.
- the sound of the sea + chirpy birds. It was so serene I probably could've recorded the sounds to make a sleeping aid app.
Also note; these suites are decked out with really thoughtful touches everywhere you look. Dimmer switches on all the lights, USB port outlets, flashlights for night time excursions, a picnic basket for day trips... pretty much everything you could think of, and all the things you couldn't.
Loved my stay here, and look forward to spinning around again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Around the Sea Rotating House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.