“ANOTHER AWESOME VISIT TO SANTA'S WOODS!!!!!”
Review of Santa's Woods - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Santa's Woods
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This place is OUT OF THIS WORLD. I travel yearly to Sea World and Aquatica (have an annual pass) and this place is just as fun for kids. It might not be as eye catching for us adults but for the kids it's probably the most fun. I spent 8 hours there today and I can only ever stay at Sea World for 3 or 4 hours at a time. It's not commercial at Santa's Woods at all. Once you pay to get in they are not trying to get you to buy anything else. They have bbq's set up for people to use. Sitting areas, etc. They cater to everyone.

2  Thank MissDebraKay

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Took my kids (2 and 4) there for something fun and different. Was surprised that I had to pay the full $17 for myself to get in (plus $17 for each kid). It's a unique place with different things for the kids to do, they had a blast. I just couldn't get past the price to get in.

3  Thank C B
Reviewed July 25, 2013

When I saw the rave reviews of Santa's Woods, I could not help but add one to the mix. We went with our then 2-year-old and while the park IS a great place for young kids (probably from about 2-10 years old, but maybe even just from 2-8), we found it is way too expensive!! Adults pay full price even though there is hardly anything appropriate for them and any children over 32 inches are charged full admission. It would be one thing to charge kids full price and discounts for parents, but $16/person can add up quickly.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We recently visited Santa's Wood's in North Rustico with our 3 children and had a blast. We had to drag the kids out!!! Staff were super friendly and took the time to suggest lots more to do while on the Island. Way more things to do here for the little ones than the other attractions we visited. Price was definately reasonable for the fun our kids had. We thought we owed some thanks to the owners for the way we were treated hence this review! Thank you and see you next summer!

2  Thank Christina1954
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have visited Santa's Woods 3 times in the last 2 weeks and loved it every single time. It is full of fun for the kids. There is everything there. It even includes bbq's for people to bring their own food from home to cook for lunch. The staff are wonderful and very eager to please. They gave us 3 bunnies for our farm as it's the end of the season and they wanted them to go to a good home. I can't say enough about this place. It's just an all around good time for children. They even gave my daughter a letter to give to Santa and food for his reindeer. Don't miss this place if you are on PEI.

2  Thank MissDebraKay