See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I thought it was great for families on a tight budget. We were taking grandkids and daughter to Legoland. This motel is 7 miles away and the best price for a decent place in a 10 mi radius. Staff was courteous and helpful when we had a problem getting the fridge and microwave to work. They came to our room right away and tried a different plug and they worked fine the 3 days we were there to go to Legoland. The fridge kept the milk and bottles of water nice and cold and the microwave heated the breakfast items perfectly. The pool was nice and clean. All we wanted was a clean room, beds and bathroom to take a shower and sleep in every night after a long day at Legoland and this was exactly what we got. And it was quiet at night.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor across from the deep end of the pool. Quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Vista, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Dear YAYA Sister, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent staff, and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Booked this room for a quick trip to Southern CA for business.

Upon arriving I went into the lobby and found no one there. Several minutes later a woman came in and couldn't find her keys to get into the office so I waited for her to go find them wherever she had left them on the property. I had received a call earlier in the week from them asking me what time I planned on checking in as I had indicated that I would have a late check in. I told them that I would be arriving between 10 and 11pm. They said they would be charging my room at 6pm sharp before I arrived to secure my room. I was fine with that. But when I arrived the woman still swiped my card and made me go through the whole rigamarole. Not sure what the call was for... And the property was less than half occupied judging from the cars parked in the lot.

The room was big which was good. It also had nice updated wood floors, which was also nice. Other than that the room was in terrible condition. The tv was a flat screen that was bolted inside a box on the wall but was crooked and the service went out several times during our stay. It was warm the nights I was there so we ran the air-conditioner which worked well at cooling the room but was loud as a jet engine. Before checking in I had bought a few items that needed refrigeration but when I got to the room the refrigerator was unplugged and had a terrible sour smell when opened. The walls of the room had large holes that had been badly patched and the curtains were torn up like someone was throwing ninja stars.

Overall I would probably not stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Kenneth O

Dear Kenneth, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

Front desk are rude and have no clue what CLC is. They act like they don't know what there doing so you have to book with a Credit Card. They try to double charge you. Just, luckily we were alerted by CLC they have already charged us. Stay far away from this Motel , unless you want to pay double.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Michael P
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

The woman at the front desk was very friendly I believe her name was Gloria. This location is right off the fwy but you can't tell once you're in you're room. I've always gotten a good night's sleep and haven't had any issues with noise. I do have to slay their beds are not the best quality, they need to be replaced immediately. The room was clean and we'll maintained.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2016

It had been many years since I stayed in a Motel 6, so perhaps the odd, wasteful room design is standard. Furniture included: 2 small semi-circular tables affixed to the wall - one with a 1 person “couch” while the other boasted 2 uncomfortable wooden chairs; a bed annoying with no side tables – no where to even put a clock; an odd book-like stand at the end of a long recessed area that also had 2 pegs with hangers (as there is no closet); and an unreachable shelf about 2 feet from the ceiling!

The bathroom had a pedestal sink and on the other side of the room a large shelf and huge empty space underneath. (Soap is the only amenity.) There were no towel racks per se but a thing that looked like a large lego into which, presumably, one attempts stuff a towel. The whole room looked like it might be a “motel of the future” from a 1950’s display. On the plus side was good lighting and a huge number of outlets and functional wifi. The room (at the very back of the complex) was quiet if one was willing to turn off the super noisy air conditioner and reasonably clean except for crusted milk on the microwave and refrigerator and the horrid smell: it is a non-smoking motel and the room reeked of cigarette smoke.

Gloria on the front desk was pleasant and efficient. I mentioned the cigarette smell to the morning clerk who asked why I hadn’t requested to be moved. I had had no time for a room change and, seriously, the housekeeper should have reported the problem in advance of my taking the room. I stayed here do to motel’s location but would not do so in the future.

Room Tip: Back building facing hills was quiet
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo