I stayed here twice in April '09 on business trips to the area. This hotel should be full every day of the year and I can't understand why it's not. The rooms are enormous for the rates, and the rates themselves are very, very good. For slightly more than the typical budget hotel you get a MUCH larger room that's very nicely appointed. The property is also in a very good location. It's right off Hwy 78, but atop a hill with little around it and so it's very quiet; there's very little freeway noise.
The staff here are great, too. Very friendly, welcoming, and helpful. You'll even find "Thank You" notes from past guests taped up in the lobby. How often does that happen?
Great place -- I'll definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Vista is conveniently located off of SR 78 and Mar Vista Dr. Restaurants and shops are nearby. Visit California's vineyards and wineries, or play golf within 5 miles. The beach is only 7 miles. Enjoy our outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Motel-6, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Motel 6 Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Value Hotel Vista
- Americas Best Value Inn Vista