My husband & I stayed here in September of 2011. We found the room very spacious with
alot of closet space & even a vanity area (great to do makeup) & a desk area. I loved the
2 closet armoire. (Each side of where the television is has a closet so both of us could
have our own closet) The bathroom was squeaky clean, a huge plus! Bed was comfortable.
Complimentary breakfast was above average. (Oatmeal made in a crock pot, waffles made to order, fresh coffee, breads, fruits, juice & bagels too) They have a nice pool & jacuzzi
although it was not warm weather for swimming but will give that a try this summer! We are
returning back for a 3 night stay on January 12, 2012. The staff at the front desk are nice
too! I didn't rate the fitness center as I did not see a gym there? They have a golf putting
green which sits off the parking lot & it's a huge parking lot, easy to park and the location
is close to my Dad, perfect for visits!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Vista is conveniently located off of SR 78 and Mar Vista Dr. Restaurants and shops are nearby. Visit California's vineyards and wineries, or play golf within 5 miles. The beach is only 7 miles. Enjoy our outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Motel-6, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Value Hotel Vista
- Americas Best Value Inn Vista