I recently spent two nights at this hotel and was reasonably comfortable. The room was quite large but the furnishings were shabby without the "chic". The drapes have seen better days and are in need of repair/replacement; the blankets were thin and worn, as were the sheets. The ceiling above my bed was covered in cobwebs. The outside of the property is well-kept and the landscaping is very attractive; there's a pool and a tennis court (I did not use them) and some sort of breakfast is included (I did not partake). It is too bad that the maintenance bestowed upon the outside of the hotel does not extend to its rooms. Finally, there was an unnerving emphasis placed on security (cameras everywhere -- unmonitored, apparently; regular appearances from a Sheriff in a patrol car, and occasional torch-lit sweeps made by hotel. staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Vista is conveniently located off of SR 78 and Mar Vista Dr. Restaurants and shops are nearby. Visit California's vineyards and wineries, or play golf within 5 miles. The beach is only 7 miles. Enjoy our outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Motel-6, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Motel 6 Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Value Hotel Vista
- Americas Best Value Inn Vista