Service was okay as was breakfast, server and front desk helpful and pleasant. While the room was generously sized it was very old and dated, old food bag was found under the bed (so maybe not the most thorough cleaning) and I saw one renter with a 50+lb dog which is a turnoff for us with dog allergy. I found the price we were charged, $147, to be out of line with nicer places in LA and Orange County. Maybe this is San Diego pricing, but we were 8 miles from thencoast and 35 miles from San Diego...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Vista is conveniently located off of SR 78 and Mar Vista Dr. Restaurants and shops are nearby. Visit California's vineyards and wineries, or play golf within 5 miles. The beach is only 7 miles. Enjoy our outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Motel-6, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Motel 6 Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Value Hotel Vista
- Americas Best Value Inn Vista