Wanted to save some money for a 4 night stay while visiting relatives in Carlsbad and this hotel was rated pretty good here on TripAdvisor so gave it a shot. Definitely not a lux hotel but met our expectations for the price. Walls are a little thin but ok with the A/C turned up in the summer. Big parking lot, tennis courts were actually being used by guests and even a chipping area for golfers. Has a frig and microwave, somewhat thin bath towels but replaced every day. Not used to dispensers for bath and hand soap but they worked well. Cable on TV has the usual channels. Really were not in room much but worked just fine for sleeping overnight. Would stay there again if we need to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Vista is conveniently located off of SR 78 and Mar Vista Dr. Restaurants and shops are nearby. Visit California's vineyards and wineries, or play golf within 5 miles. The beach is only 7 miles. Enjoy our outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Motel-6, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Motel 6 Vista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Value Hotel Vista
- Americas Best Value Inn Vista