“A Vista Tradition: Famous for Soft Ice Cream & Great Shakes!”
Review of Peppertree Frosty

Peppertree Frosty
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Vista
Cuisines: American
San Diego, California
“A Vista Tradition: Famous for Soft Ice Cream & Great Shakes!”
Reviewed June 17, 2011

I don't know how long I have been going to The Peppertree Frosty, but it is more than a decade. The reason I don't know, is that it seems like forever. If you ask anyone that lives in Vista about their recommendation for a summertime shake, 9 out of ten times it will be the Peppertree. Peppertree also carries the full line of burgers and other food, which I am sure are good, but if you are going to get one item, get a famous Peppertree shake!

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank rottnestwa

San Diego, California
“Best Chocolate, Peanut Butter, and Banana Milk Shake”
Reviewed February 26, 2010

Peppertree is a Vista tradition! My husband and I love to go to Peppertree for a quick dessert. I typically order the chocolate, peanut butter, and banana shake which is loaded with creamy chocolate soft serve ice-cream, fresh bananas, and a generous scoop of creamy peanut butter! I have been coming to Peppertree for over thirty years and it is my favorite ice cream place. They also have other wonderful ice cream treats such as slushies, hot fudge sundaes, and banana splits.

1 Thank ctsnbes