“You get what you expect un san diefo. Decently priced”
Review of Vista Inn

Vista Inn
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Vista
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Place is cery good all theb motels aroubd were booked and they they weeee booked too. Soneobe.chexked out nd the maid cleabed it just for us. Very friendly staff wouod cone to again. Rooms are very clean and got lots of room. Its no holiday inn but its not too bad either. Also a dennys very close by and convenient

• Stayed: June 2014

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed here because we were participating in the early morning Strawberry Festival Run which was only a five minute drive away. Super great deal from expedia, even the manager mentioned that our advance purchase saved us nearly $100. Our room was 103 & our friends room 102 faced the parking lot and were downstairs. The AC worked great, well stocked with soaps, bed was comfortable, and there was a microwave & refrigerator in the room - no coffee maker :-( But there was coffee and bread available in the lobby. There's a Coco's in walking distance. No problems, staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: I liked our room 103 better than I think I would have liked the interior rooms facing the pool. It f...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 27, 2014

5 Stars all around hands down! Continental breakfast every morning! FREE WiFi and its blazing fast, I am a gamer and it runs all my games with no lag at all very impressed! Mini fridge and microwave as well and this is all standard because I got the cheapest room they have for 59 bucks. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Compared to other Motels I've stayed in this is by far the best for your money! You are not forced to pay for WiFi and you don't have to pay for an upgraded room to get a mini fridge and microwave. I will not stay anywhere else when I need a room from now on, very happy I found this place wish I would of found it sooner.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Great place for the price. The rooms are comfortable and clean. The staff was courteous and friendly. I called them for extra towels to clean up a mess I made and they were quick and very responsive. I was concerned that since the hotel is close to the freeway I wouldnt sleep well but in the room there is no noticeable noise.

If your headed to Southern Cal or San Diego, I would recommend this place since its affordable and comfortable.

Room Tip: Request a room in the interior
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Drew L
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Stayed here on a visit to San Dieo a couple of months ago. The couple who run the hotel made it super easy for me to book a same-day room. The bed was comfortable, the sheets were clean, and the room was larger than I expected. Free coffee, too. In the morning while I was waiting for a friend to wake up, the host gave me a comped ticket to bumper cars down the street. AWESOME.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank theholla
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I was in town for a short time and had to find a quick place to stay for the night. I saw this place perched in the hill as I driving through the highway and decided to give it a shot. Ive been to a few Motel 8s with the average experience and wanted to try something different hoping for a much better price, it ended up being a great deal. I wasn't expecting much but everything seemed to be in order. It was very quiet, no annoying guests like I find in a crowded chain. Staff was friendly, down to earth people who offered me coffee and donuts before I left to Dennys. Great hospitable experience, nice location, saved money, most importantly I had a comfortable place to rest for the night. Definitely coming back here on my next trip!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank John N
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This place is great if you simply need a place to stay for the night. The motel is right next to the highway so there is some noise, however, considering the location, the rooms are pretty quiet. It's also close to the Vista Courthouse and within walking distance of both Coco's and Denny's.

The staff were friendly and helpful, and the free wi-fi was nice and fast. The motel does not provide continental breakfast, which is a let-down however, they do provide coffee and pastries in the morning for the guests. Overall, I would recommend this place and come back again if I need a place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Alyssa M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vista
Courtyard San Diego Oceanside
Best Western Oceanside Inn
#6 of 27 in Oceanside
Extended Stay America - San Diego - Oceanside
La Quinta Inn San Diego Vista

Been to Vista Inn? Share your experiences!