Vista Inn
$105
$162
$142
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

$86
$79
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$218
$80
$144
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

$239
$219
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $261/night.

$199
Residence Inn
Staybridge Suites Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
$197
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I was in town for a short time and had to find a quick place to stay for the night. I saw this place perched in the hill as I driving through the highway and decided to give it a shot. Ive been to a few Motel 8s with the average experience and wanted to try something different hoping for a much better price, it ended up being a great deal. I wasn't expecting much but everything seemed to be in order. It was very quiet, no annoying guests like I find in a crowded chain. Staff was friendly, down to earth people who offered me coffee and donuts before I left to Dennys. Great hospitable experience, nice location, saved money, most importantly I had a comfortable place to rest for the night. Definitely coming back here on my next trip!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank John N
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This place is great if you simply need a place to stay for the night. The motel is right next to the highway so there is some noise, however, considering the location, the rooms are pretty quiet. It's also close to the Vista Courthouse and within walking distance of both Coco's and Denny's.

The staff were friendly and helpful, and the free wi-fi was nice and fast. The motel does not provide continental breakfast, which is a let-down however, they do provide coffee and pastries in the morning for the guests. Overall, I would recommend this place and come back again if I need a place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Alyssa M
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Awful. Do not book your stay here! Be warn. Bad location, small room. The sheet has holes in them, only get 2 towels. As for the rug, better keep your socks on. Don't be fool by the pictures like me. Stay away from this place and u will be much happier.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Cashanti1
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My wife and I and another couple stayed at this motel for a couple of nights over Memorial day weekend. Bed was comfortable, but not overly so. Light switches were not where you would expect to see them and often hard to find. Motel has a lot of notices of extra charges for many types of infractions.

Room Tip: There is not a usable swimming pool. It has been filled with sand/dirt.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank James E
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is about half a mile from my house and I have stayed the night on a few occasions when my husband was not my favorite person and I just needed a place to rest my head. Honestly, its a great place to just get away. Each time I check in I tell her Im alone and will be the entire night she puts me in a room right next door to her or directly above her office. To me that was a sweet gesture and made me feel secure and cared for. The room is nothing special, do not expect chocolates on your pillow and a robe in the closet. It is a place to rest your head for a night or two and go about your way. Overall I am pleased with the place and works great for what I use it for. :) Hope it becomes your little escape too on those terrible fight nights.

• Stayed: February 2012