“Every month!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Curbside Cafe
Ranked #5 of 215 Restaurants in Vista
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vista, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Every month!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Love, love, love the Curbside Cafe! I almost don't want to tell you about it, cause I don't want to wait any longer than I do already! Food is VERY fresh, tasty, has both original and traditional breakfast & lunch... it is just OMG!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jules N

Los Angeles, California
“My favorite place in Vista”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2012

This place has seriously great food! As a foodie-person from restaurant rich westside of LA, I was delighted (and pretty surprised) to find a restaurant serving this level of quality in their food, and they also do a lovely plate presentation. I highly recommend the Eggs Benedict made with crabcakes. I hope Vista natives realize how fortunate they are to have this place in their town.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jgarstang
Vista, California
“Great breakfast or lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Try the swordfish sandwich, it is excellent. Out door seating is nice. I have always had a good meal there.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank patti h
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good place for a bite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stopped in here since my gf had a craving for a sandwich but wanted something more than Subway. The place was really clean and the staff was very friendly. We both had sandwiches with sweet potato fries, which are a must have. She said the iced tea tasted great too. Prices are what you'd expect from the local diner, they seem pretty fair. Overall it was a great experience!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Matt O
San Diego, California
“Real good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Just real good breakfast and lunch food with a friendly staff in a simple diner atmosphere with nice outdoor seating.
We like the big breakfasts, and classic lunches like BLT's, Club Salads. There is a large menu to select from.
We and our neighbors visit often and we always take our out-of-town guest here.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank USANancyS

Been to Curbside Cafe? Share your experiences!