“My favorite place in Vista”
Review of Curbside Cafe

Curbside Cafe
Ranked #3 of 218 Restaurants in Vista
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 15, 2012

This place has seriously great food! As a foodie-person from restaurant rich westside of LA, I was delighted (and pretty surprised) to find a restaurant serving this level of quality in their food, and they also do a lovely plate presentation. I highly recommend the Eggs Benedict made with crabcakes. I hope Vista natives realize how fortunate they are to have this place in their town.

1  Thank jgarstang

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Try the swordfish sandwich, it is excellent. Out door seating is nice. I have always had a good meal there.

1  Thank patti h
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We stopped in here since my gf had a craving for a sandwich but wanted something more than Subway. The place was really clean and the staff was very friendly. We both had sandwiches with sweet potato fries, which are a must have. She said the iced tea tasted great too. Prices are what you'd expect from the local diner, they seem pretty fair. Overall it was a great experience!

1  Thank Matt O
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Just real good breakfast and lunch food with a friendly staff in a simple diner atmosphere with nice outdoor seating.
We like the big breakfasts, and classic lunches like BLT's, Club Salads. There is a large menu to select from.
We and our neighbors visit often and we always take our out-of-town guest here.

1  Thank USANancyS
Reviewed July 26, 2012

enjoy a nice breakfast. The coffee is good. The crabcakes are delicious. The servers are all very nice . Life is good.

1  Thank 1bajagirl

Been to Curbside Cafe? Share your experiences!