“Taste like NY Pizza”

Description: in the home depot parking lot
Holmdel, New Jersey
“Taste like NY Pizza”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stayed at the hyatt Place across the street and this place was recommended by the front desk staff. This place call them self the original New York Brooklyn pizza. Since I am from Brooklyn, I did inquired about what part of Brooklyn they from. Some how i did not get a straight answer from the them. I consumed the pizza back at the hotel. The pizza was very good and I was thinking about going back for another slice.

Visited August 2013

Oceanside, California
“Great Pizza and beer!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We have been to Flippin several times. We love pizza and have a hard time finding a place with great pizza. This place has GREAT pizza. We have eaten in and had delivery several times. It beats the chain pizza places hands down. I highly recommend this to other. Just writing this review is making me crave some Flippin Pizza!

Visited June 2013
Carlsbad, California
“Decent pizza”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The pizza was decent/average but I must be missing something bc this place gets packed! Families crowd the place on Fridays! There's an outside eating area and the inside is decorated nicely as well. Young staff but the service was still great!

Visited June 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“After nine value can't be beat.”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Vista is a little country, we had trouble getting a delivery pizza believe it or not. Walked across the street to this place and we were very pleased with the after nine prices.

Visited May 2013
San Diego, CA
“Exactly as described”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is a traditional NY style pizza place (the pizza, not the place I suppose.) They make it clear they don't do "gourmet" pizzas, but what they do make is very good. Thin crust, fresh toppings and great specials. Where else can you get 2 slices (big ones at that) and a drink for $6? Great neighborhood place and great for a fast lunch.

Visited January 2013