$89
Hotels.com
$139
$132
$62
Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$119
Residence Inn by Marriott San Diego Oceanside(Oceanside)(Great Value!)
$169
$145
$139
All reviewsvisit legolandsan diegositting arealego landfree breakfastpull out bedmin driveyogurtsoccer tournamentgreat place to staybusiness or pleasurefitness roomshuttle servicethe breakfast areaheated poolmini fridgefamily vacation
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Very good Hothel, very clean, room was excellent, bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent, although it ends too early, the staff is very hekoful and courteous, anuthing I needed was provided. A1

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2017

The hotel is great and the staff were very helpful but the food and don't take this like a complaint because I am not sure. The breakfast did not settle right with me and my wife. We both are not sure what could have caused it as we only had the eggs, sausage and toast with juice and coffee our normal items we have at home for a weekend breakfast. We are unsure what caused it but felt like it was important to mention.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

No matter where I travel, I now look for a Hyatt Place Hotel there because I know I consistently get the same excellent quality for a modest price.

Comfortable modern "suite-style" rooms with plenty of work space, a living room area, a mini-fridge, a coffee area with microwave, and a large flatscreen tv.

I often work late, or arrive from the airport late to my hotel without having a chance for dinner. So, I especially appreciate the 24/7 dining area in the lobby that serves downright tasty soup, sandwiches, burgers, salads, flatbreads and desserts! Plus a Starbucks coffee bar is right there as well.

Of course if you want a "frosty adult beverage" there's a well stocked cocktail area to pass the time watching your favorite sports.

Hyatt Place is my 1st choice "go-to" hotel now in every city.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2017

The location was a little hidden from the 5 freeway. The staff was top notch. Very impressed. The rooms were perfect. Great value. However, it took quite a bit to cool down rooms due to green policy. Glad it was not a hot weekend. The hot free breakfast was OK but the waffles which I love were very dry. I would definitely come back!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2017

If you're a T-mobile user, don't stay at this hotel. It's not working at all. I planned to work while I was staying there, but it messed up all my plan. Cleaning condition is below average. Refrigerator keeping making noise. Never gonna choose this place.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business