“Great Wines!”

33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great Wines!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Was recently here for their "Eve of Christmas Eve Party!" As usual, the wines were awesome, although I really wanted the cranberry wine (they were out). Also had my 50th birthday celebration here with about 30 of my friends and co-workers back in August. The guys were friendly as usual and the wine was great. I really like the patio heaters, it made the place feel warm and friendly. The live band was pretty good too! My friends and I are never disappointed when we come here.

Visited December 2013

Carlsbad, California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Strange flavor”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I really wanted to like CFW but the flavor is a little off. I applaud the owners for trying something new, they're really nice guys, but the wine just didn't do it for me. I went once with a Groupon and won't be going back. They've gotten bigger though, I've seen their wines at the lcal grocery store.