“Little Cakes Kitchen Vista California - Divine Cup Cakes”

Little Cakes Cupcake Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Vista
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We were introduced by friends to Little Cakes Kitchen today, WOW the best cup cakes I have ever eaten. We bought 6 different cup cakes, and it was very difficult trying to decide which one was the best, so we had a try of them all. Highly recommend you stop by Little Cakes Kitchen and try some of their flavours.

There are newer reviews for Little Cakes Cupcake Kitchen

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The flavors of the cupcakes are amazing, Margarita was my favorite. Cupcakes are a little pricey but they are made from scratch.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Stopped in for some desert after the movies. The service was great as was the Red Velvet Cheesecake cupcake. we sat down and devoured them n minutes. As to be expected from a designer store, the prices are on the high side but we're on vacation and made it a point to stop by.

1  Thank p f
Reviewed September 23, 2012

The cupcakes look beautiful in the display case. The owner is very nice and is very proud that he won Cupcake Wars. I guess that justifies the $2.95 per cupcake price tag. But, I thought, o.k. these must be great cupcakes. So, we bought three cupcakes for basically what amounted to $10.00. The cupcakes were piled high with frosting which was kind of bitter and the cupcake itself was very dry. I thought maybe I had gotten a bad one. So, I asked the other two people in my party what they thought of them. They both had the same thoughts that I did. Bitter, dry, and not worth the money. Even at half the price, I would not go back. Save your money, go home and bake them yourself. You will be more satisfied.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

This place is a wonderful find in the heart of Vista. They clearly love what they do and work hard to create a cupcakes that are not only lovely to look at but taste amazing! They are largely a traditional baker, but to our delight we discovered that they make a few vegan cupcakes as well. We tried two different vegan cupcakes, the german chocolate and the lemon poppyseed, and both were moist, light and flavorful: total mouth party. By the way, they won Cupcake Wars on the Food Network! Go, NOW.

1  Thank dreamgirl12