“Good beer!”

Iron Fist Brewing Co
Ranked #6 of 32 things to do in Vista
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Iron Fist had my favorite beer of the day during our brewery tour. This was the only brewery that offered me a splash before making my selection. There is seating available and TV screens for sporting events. Some people even brought their dogs. My favorite was Spice da Mango.

2  Thank GreatTraveltime

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I love micro brews and while I enjoy others in Northern San Diego I always go back to Iron Fist as my first choice.
I have gotten to know the owners and they welcome me and all others like we are part of the family which gives this place its great vibe.
While I admit I do not like heavy beers they make many others (IPA’s, Saisons, etc.)That keep me coming back to get my growlers filled.
If you are a Beer aficionado then Iron Fist needs to be on your list of breweries to come have a flight at if you are in northern San Diego hands down.

2  Thank SDBrad
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I don't like bitter beer. I tasted several and was disappointed in each. The place was packed so some people may like that type of beer. Not my choice.

Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

I am a local brewery kind of guy and this is the best brewery in town. Ive brought my kid since he was a baby and we bring our dog. The trippel is my fav. Great people. Great beer. I drive 35 miles now just to fill my growler

1  Thank Srh1996
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Went here for a taste testing because I saw some of their beers at BevMo. They have a selection of strong, strong beers which is the reason I was drawn to it. Besides the ridiculously cool logo, this beer line up is family owned, family grown. Hard work, and pristine brewing makes one of my favorite beers,the Golden aged, and Hired hand. Raise a fist boys!

1  Thank Preston S