“Takeout twice”

Ranked #36 of 218 Restaurants in Vista
Cuisines: Thai
“Takeout twice”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We were here for less than a week and got takeout twice (they also deliver). Fresh, fast, delicious with plenty of veggie options. Live the spicy noodles!

Oceanside, California
“Great food, service and atmosphere”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We have been here several times and love it. The food is excellent and very tasty. If you like spicy food this is the place for you can order it as hot as you like and they deliver it exactly that way. The price is very reasonable for the quality of the food. Give it a try and you will not be disappointed.

Visited February 2014
“Good food.”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I enjoyed the food a lot, but the waitress was too concerned about my spice level so she kept the dish kind of mild. Overall though, I thought it was great, I know I'd go back next time I'm in town.

• Visited August 2013
Salt Lake City
“Yum!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We love Thai food and try and visit one every where we go. My daughter has lived in Vista for a little over a year and found this gem. My husband and I were moving her home while her husband is on deployment and she needed a place to lift her spirits. The service was wonderful. The decor is fun and inviting and the food was fresh and tasty! We especially loved the Wonton Soup!

Visited March 2013
Carlsbad, California
“Flavorful Thai”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The restaurant is nicely decorated with a dim-lit romantic ambience. Staff is friendly and courteous. My favorite Thai dish beef drunken noodles, so we ordered that. Our typical curry of choice is chicken panang curry, but we decided to try red curry this time because it was more spicy and still had the coconut milk that I love! Overall the food was good. The drunken noodles had good flavor, but the beef was pretty tough. The curry was really good as well, it had bamboo shoots and bell pepper. We also ordered a small sake and large beer to split (of course those were good!)

If you're in the neighborhood, I'd say check this place out.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Thai One On? Share your experiences!