“Good food.”

Ranked #43 of 218 Restaurants in Vista
Cuisines: Thai
“Good food.”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I enjoyed the food a lot, but the waitress was too concerned about my spice level so she kept the dish kind of mild. Overall though, I thought it was great, I know I'd go back next time I'm in town.

• Visited August 2013

Salt Lake City
“Yum!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We love Thai food and try and visit one every where we go. My daughter has lived in Vista for a little over a year and found this gem. My husband and I were moving her home while her husband is on deployment and she needed a place to lift her spirits. The service was wonderful. The decor is fun and inviting and the food was fresh and tasty! We especially loved the Wonton Soup!

Visited March 2013
Carlsbad, California
“Flavorful Thai”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The restaurant is nicely decorated with a dim-lit romantic ambience. Staff is friendly and courteous. My favorite Thai dish beef drunken noodles, so we ordered that. Our typical curry of choice is chicken panang curry, but we decided to try red curry this time because it was more spicy and still had the coconut milk that I love! Overall the food was good. The drunken noodles had good flavor, but the beef was pretty tough. The curry was really good as well, it had bamboo shoots and bell pepper. We also ordered a small sake and large beer to split (of course those were good!)

If you're in the neighborhood, I'd say check this place out.

• Visited February 2013
Vista, California
“Nice ambience, great food”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This place is maybe a bit more expensive than other Thai choices around, but it's worth it for the nice decor and overall feel of it. A restaurant for a special outing.

Visited September 2012
Kapaa, Hawaii
“Best Thai food in San Diego County”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Thai One On is tucked into a strip mall near the court house, and parking can be tough. The menu has numerous choices, but you can ask the manager for some of your own favorites if not on the menu. The chef is creative and can make is as hot as you can stand, from mild to Thai hot which is extreme. I love their yellow curry, and the Panang Curry is wonderful. All the noodle dishes you can imagine, with the drunken noodle being the best dish I've had.

• Visited August 2012