“Magnificent!”

Ciao Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 218 Restaurants in Vista
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Ciao Restaurant has been serving fine Italian cuisine in an elegant family setting and catering to North County, San Diego for over 15 years.
“Magnificent!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Very authentic and true to taste. Definitely doesn't cut corners on quality and amazing service. My family and I take our friends here all the time, as it is very relaxing and delicious.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank gmontulli

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Easter Brunch”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I recently visited Ciao with a large family group for the Easter brunch. All the food was home made and delicious. Best thing was the seafood salad with shrimp, octopus, squid, mussels, scallops and other fresh seafood. Lost of other good food Italian style and plain roast beef and ham for those who don't prefer the Italian. Buffet brunches are not my favorite dinner style and I look forward to go back to Ciao for a regular relaxing dinner.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Frank V
San Diego, California
“Casual perfection! Great food!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

We had a party of 15 and the service was top notch! (I wish I could remember her name, so the owner if reading this, would know. She looked like a young Helen Hunt) The food, authentic, homey Italian goodness. Chicken piccatta my favorite. The anitpasta salad and both fried and not fried calamari apps were wonderful. The only thing I have to comment on is the wine selection is slim. I would bring my own next time and pay a corkage fee. The atmosphere is very casual, quirky, but we liked it. A hidden gem and we will be returning.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Martinimom
Vista, California
“Nice atmosphere and predictable.”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Inside is open and airy, not cluttered with just the right lighting. The food is served just as the menu says, and is served the same way. I do not like variances in servings and there is no variance here, I get what I ordered each time. The portions are healthy and I always take extra food home and it's just as tasty the next day. Servers are excellent and attentive as well. This is a very reccomendable restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Joe V
Santa Barbara, California
“Great Choice for a Wedding”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My now-husband and I stopped in while looking for a caterer for our wedding. We split the Pasta a la Vodka with pancetta and have honestly talked about it many times since. Everything was really good; the bread, sauces, just simple and delicious food. We went back a few days later for a tasting and chose them for our special day. It was one of the best decision we made. The staff were kind, down to earth and professional and the food was amazing. I got many comments from our most "foodie" guests that it was the best wedding food they had every had. The imported Italian coffee was also really good. After all that fabulousness they happened to have the most reasonable pricing I've seen anywhere. I would highly recommend them for any event or just a good Italian meal.

• Visited May 2013