“We will return..Just to visit staff…..”

TownePlace Suites San Diego Carlsbad/Vista
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Vista
Ventura, California
“We will return..Just to visit staff…..”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Our family traveled from Ventura for a soccer championship for my little sister. The hotel was team player friendly. We all enjoyed the pool and the BBQ area after winning the first game. We will gladly come back when my little brother celebrates his birthday in June. We will be going to LEGOLAND. The shuttle driver LUCY is funny and knows her sports.

Room Tip: all the rooms are roomy
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Kent, Washington
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stayed here with my family back in January for about a week but what i really loved was the customer service. The lady at the front desk (Brittany) was very helpful especially! Always made my family and I feel welcomed. Great customer service overall! GREAT STAFF!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Hartford, Connecticut
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Wasted water in the shower to get the temp up...wake-up call to catch my plane was 20 min.late.
But we made our plane, we'll be back. Pool and BBQ area was clean and inviting, weight room was well stocked. Good to have a laundry room on site..!..ptm

Room Tip: Handy-cap room had a walk in shower with seat...very nice. Front facing rooms have parking lot noise...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The suite was large, homey, clean and well equipped. Staff were all great, and responsive when we needed something or had a question. Pool was clean. Breakfast a great convenience. We definitely stay here again--it's close to beaches and towns and good restaurants. Katelyn was exceptional, cheerful, and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Westminster, California
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I spent 27 years traveling on business and now part time retired. I want to commend the staff at this hotel. Professional, always smilimg and making me feel as if I'm part of their family. Great breakfast, clean rooms and pool are and gym clean Spent 2 nights and I'll be back.
Special thanks to Brittany, Andrea and Patty for making my family feel welcome. Their General Manager should be very proud of his team.

Room Tip: Stayed on the first floor due to one person needed easy access due to hanicapped.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
sanvitps, General Manager at TownePlace Suites San Diego Carlsbad/Vista, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Jesse D,

Thank you very much for reaching out and letting us know how we are doing. Feedback like yours is invaluable and I am extremely pleased to hear that Brittany, Andrea and Patty took great care of you.

I will make sure to pass this recognition on to them and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in town.

All the best,
Chris Johnson
Spruce Grove
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I have stayed at this property for buisness for many years. The hotel is clean, the beds are the best I have ever slept in and the staff is exceptional! The rooms are quite large and it is nice to have a kitchen. From check in to check out everyone has a smile, says hello and will do everything they can to make your stay fantastic. This hotel is very close to work and the shuttle service is great to have. Nice pool area with a large hot tub make for realxing after a hard day at work. Simple but efficent workout room. Good contential buffet in the morning. Special hats off to LUCY and ANDREA who always make my stay the very best i good have! Thanks Ladies.

Kerry T

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Vista, California
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This hotel is my home away from home.Actually i spend more nights here in a year than i do my own home.The staff is always great to me here,everybody from the ladies at the front desk to housekeeping and Jose are always there to make me feel at home .Lucy is always there with a smile to make sure your room is exactly how you want it and in the 4 years i`ve been coming here the staff has been incredible.The rooms are very spacious and always clean,you get a great kitchen and a really comfortable bed.Your just minutes from everything you could need,including the beach and yet in a location that isnt loud and busy.

Doug B.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
sanvitps, General Manager at TownePlace Suites San Diego Carlsbad/Vista, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Hi Doug,

Thank you for sharing your experiences of your stays here with us. We really enjoy seeing you here all the time and I know that pretty much everyone here knows you by now.

I know you spend a lot of time on the road all over the world and we are happy to take care of you at your "home" here in Vista.

I will share your comments with Jose, Lucy and everyone else and we all look forward to seeing you next time you are in town.

All the best!
-Chris
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vista
Hyatt Place San Diego/Vista-Carlsbad
Residence Inn San Diego North/San Marcos
Hampton Inn San Marcos
Hampton Inn San Marcos
#2 of 5 in San Marcos

Been to TownePlace Suites San Diego Carlsbad/Vista? Share your experiences!