“They get you coming and going”

Moonlight Ampitheatre
Ranked #1 of 31 things to do in Vista
Reviewed January 6, 2013

The Theater is run by the City of Vista. The shows are good enough. A pleasant evening. Down the road from the theater they give traffic tickets taken by cameras. Our driver got a ticket. Over 600.00. It ruined our whole night in Vista. If the City of Vista wants you to support their art programs they should take down the items that make their city unpopular. If you want tourists to come to your community, make your place tourist friendly. I won't be going back to Vista anytime soon.

1  Thank Arthur H

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Get there early, 30 or 45 min before the gates open. Bring your food, blankets, wine and have a picnic. They provide low chairs. The entertainment has always been great.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Wonderful performance of Anything Goes. Have seen shows here many times and all of them are top notch. Definately worth the money.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Last night I saw Sweeney Todd, the final musical of the season. I'd never heard of the "dark" comedy, and it started out a but slow, but finished well with a surprise ending.

As always, the venue, with reserve or lawn seats at reasonable prices was superb. We brought a picnic to enjoy prior to the show, (no wine allowed, but fairly priced) but there is also a restaurant, or catered picnic available.

The cast was incredibly talented for such a small venue and I've been enjoying shows for over a decade that rival Broadway productions with the quality of the vocals and acting by the entertainers. My grandchildren have enjoyed attending with me since they were 3 when we'd spread a blanket for them to sleep on when they tired of the music and stage show.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is a wonderful venue with great talent and atmosphere. I wish I had discovered this place sooner.